Many women often find themselves dashing from the office to an evening function, so changing one’s look needs to be simple.
We asked our beauty editor, Tracey Kroukamp, to give us her top tips on how to go from office drab to evening chic.
Here are her five keys rules to remember:
- Change up your lipstick colour. Keep it light and natural for the day, and go a little deeper in the evening.
- Smoke out the corner of your eyes to create lasting definition.
- Wing out and thicken your liner. This will pull the eye upwards making it more dramatic.
- Fake it. False lashes can do wonders. They are so quick and easy to pop on and, and these days look really natural.
- Add more blush. As the natural light lessens, so does the colour on your face. Add a flush of your favourite hue, with a quick contour on each cheekbone.
Digital Editor at woman&home magazine, F1 Fan, Chocoholic.