When winter rolls around there’s no stopping our hair from feeling dry and lifeless – that means it’s time to buy yourself a must-have hair treatment to restore your tresses.
We’ve put together our top products that will bring back you hair’s softness, shine and of course, moisture.
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Treatment Mask, R104,95 for 200ml
This product speaks for itself. The results are magical! After just one use my hair was softer than before – thanks to its African Macadamia Oil.
- Pantene Pro-V 2 Minute Deep Repair Mask, R69,95 for 200ml
This intensely hydrating mask not only gives hair an instant moisture boost, but protects it from the dry, external factors too!
ALSO SEE: Expert anti-ageing tricks for your hair
- Hask Argan Oil From Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment, R54,95 for 50g
Hask may be new to the market, but it’s definitely making a name for itself. Infused with nourishing argan oil, you can’t go wrong with this rinse-out treatment. Hello healthy hair!
- Dark and Lovely Rejuvenating Hair Mask, R39,95 for 250ml
We are big Dark and Lovely fans, and this hair mask is always on our bathroom shelf. Its Indian Amla oil adds a glossy sheen to hair, while nourishing it from root to tip – it’s never disappointed.
- Lush R & B Hair Moisturiser, R245 for 100g
There’s nothing a little Lush can’t fix. With nourishing tropical butters, smoothing candelilla wax and organic avocado butter – you’ll have softer hair, and less flyaways in no time!
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Deep Treatment Masque, R82,95 for 300ml
Keratin is gold for our hair – it keeps it healthy, strong and prevents any unwanted frizz. Make hair more manageable with a weekly dose of this smoothing hair mask.