Do you wish you had just #5MinutesMore to more to paint your nails or spend time with your family? We asked our Facebook fans what they would do if they had #5MinutesMore.
By leaving their comments, our fans stood a chance to win a Clinique hamper. Winners will be announced in April.
What our readers said:
- “If I had #5MinutesMore, I would make sure my baby had his breakfast before leaving for school.” – Anneline Bhagwandin
- “With #5MinutesMore I would enjoy my beauty regime a little more, rather than fly through it to miss morning traffic.” – Arion Bezuidenhout
- I will take some time out for myself. I have 5 kids, and I never make time for myself.” – Nuraan Gain
- If I had #5MinutesMore, I would mix a little of my foundation with my face cream to give myself a dewy, fresh look.” – Tania Horne
- “I would spend #5MinutesMore with my husband before we start our busy day.” – Beverly Ann Swanepoel
#5MinutesMore for family
- Create a new family tradition. Try doing something with your immediate family at least once a week.
- Involve your children in your daily activities, like cooking.
- Put away your cellphone, tablet, etc. when you’re spending time with family.
- Treat your loved one to a romantic dinner every now and then.
- Reconnect with someone you don’t see often. All it takes is a 5-minute phone call.
— womanandhome_sa (@womanandhome_sa) March 23, 2016
As a qualified Journalist, Researcher, Social Media Manager, Digital Editor, Brand Manager now Social Media Campaigns Manager; my studies and experience have stood me in a good ground in recent years