It’s the annual w&h Best In Beauty Awards and the winners are in!
Voted for by you, and reviewed by our professional judging panel over 4-6 weeks, you can be sure that the winning products, each receiving the most votes in their category, are the hottest collection of beauty must-haves for 2016.
This year, the categories covered fab new make-up delights and everything you need for your beauty collection including:
- What’s new for lips – think glosses, crayons, stains and sticks in sophisticated hues.
- Your new daily skincare must-haves to smooth, soften and protect.
- The eyes category includes all the latest on-trend colours plus miracle mascaras, liners and brow gels.
- The fragrance category was packed with a bunch of new favourites, all of which you told us you simply adore!
- The ever-popular age-defying category with products to revive, repair and plump.
- The base category features this year’s most innovative foundations, concealers, highlighters and CC creams.
- The hair category was a fab collection of 2016’s best products to smooth, shine and style your hair.
- The body category included top-to-toe revivers to change the way you feel about your body.
- Nail care just goes from strength to strength this year thanks to the best base coats, nail colours and hand creams.
- Our iconic hall of fame with some of your ultimate spoils including beauty bargains, hair saviours and the best loved beauty icons on the market.
- And lastly, our round-up of the fabulous winners in each category. If you buy only a handful of products this year, make sure it’s these!
This year, our esteemed judging panel consisted of experts across the beauty board, including hair stylists, make-up artists, aesthetic doctors and w&h’s very own Beauty Editor and Editorial Director, each bringing a wealth of knowledge to the testing table. So you can be assured that the winning products are the best of the best in their category.
The 2016 panel of judges included:
… And of course, YOU the reader! Over 500 readers took part in our online Best In Beauty Survey – thank-you, we couldn’t have done it without you!
What more can we say… Our 2016 Best In Beauty Bonus is the only beauty guide you need. Start stocking up now!
As a qualified Journalist, Researcher, Social Media Manager, Digital Editor, Brand Manager now Social Media Campaigns Manager; my studies and experience have stood me in a good ground in recent years