This season’s latest trend, faux fur, doesn’t just look chic but will also keep you warm and cosy in this very chilly winter.
But, wearing faux fur doesn’t have to be a daunting thought. Here are our top picks on how to wear faux fur this winter and warm up your wardrobe.
Check out our edit of how to wear faux fur this winter!
TV and radio personality Bonang Matheba reveals how to add faux fur to your outfit in a simple way. Choose one of these stylish winter accessories for an easy way to wear faux fur this season.
- Twist faux fur red scarf, R159, Queenspark on Spree
- Faux fur cuffs, R79, Joy Collectables on Spree
- Blush faux fur collar, R229, H&M
- Grey knit gloves with fur cuff, R169, Queenspark on Zando
READ MORE: 7 Winter Accessories To Keep You Warm
High Fashion Faux Fur
Celebrities like model Ashley Graham wear faux fur to make a bold statement in the cold winter. It’s always a great idea to set yourself apart by breaking away from traditional colours.
- Light blue faux fur coat, R1499, Glamorous on Superbalist
- Longline pink faux fur bomber, R899, Missguided on Superbalist
- Animal-print faux fur coat, R699, Style Republic on Spree
Back to Black… and Brown
One can never go wrong with having a classic black or brown faux piece in their wardrobe. Fashion stylist Rachel Zoe, shows us how to rock a slick black faux fur coat in a casual way. Pick any one of these black or brown faux fur items for a classic addition to your look.
- Black faux fur quilted boot with buckle, R749, Queenspark on Spree
- Black faux fur crop coat, R359.99, Mr Price
- Dark brown faux fur gilet with belt, R749, G.Couture on Spree
- Black faux fur gilet, R699, Brave Soul on Spree
- Chocolate faux fur bolero jacket, R699, Queenspark at Zando