Updating your boots for winter doesn’t mean you need to break the bank.
We’ve hunted down the best on-trend boot styles out there to give you a helping hand in finding a pair that will also fit your budget.
Check out our edit of boots under R600!
Back to Black
Having a beautiful pair of black boots is a wardrobe essential. Here are 6 pairs of black boots under R600, for any event and any outfit.
- Suede knee-high boots, R469, Rage
- Flat Chelsea boots, R399, Superbalist
- Cut-out ankle boots, R499, Woolworths
- Gold heel sock boots, R399, Legit
- Black mirror heel ankle boots, R441, 4th & Reckless on Next
- Buckle detail knee-high boots, R459, Rage
You can never go wrong with a smooth brown or tan boot. Add any of these boots to your wardrobe for a smart casual look on the weekend.
- Suede knee-high heeled boots, R435, Rage
- Heel ankle boots, R379, Jada
- Chelsea boots, R429, H&M
- Suede Chelsea boots, R399, Superbalist
- Rose gold heel ankle boots, , R399, 4th & Reckless at Next
High Fashion Flair
It’s always great to own a pair of boots that adds drama to your outfit, that breaks away from the classic black or brown. Choose any of these pairs of boots to spice up your winter wardrobe. Velvet and animal prints are a hot trend to own this season.
- Peep-toe heel sock boots, R429, Jada at Spree
- Snakeskin ankle boots, R499, Superbalist
- Navy strecth midi boots, R599, Woolworths
- Houndstooth ankle boots, R229, Rage
- Red velevt ankle boots, R499, Superbalist
- Navy knee-high boots, R599, Awol at Spree
By digital assistant Boitumelo Masihleho