One lucky reader stands a chance to win a Great Reads books hamper, containing four of our Books Editor’s top picks of the latest releases, as featured in our May issue.
The hamper includes:
- Dancing the Death Drill (Umuzi) by Fred Khumalo
A war-time drama, that begins with the sinking of the SS Mendi.
- My Sister’s Bones (Penguin) by Nuala Ellwood
A reporter returns home after her mother passes away.
- My Not so Perfect Life (Bantam) by Sophie Kinsella
Hilarious antics of a woman down on her luck.
- Swimming Lessons (Fig Tree) by Claire Fuller
A man tries to figure out the mystery behind his wife’s disappearance, along with their two daughters.
- To Capture What We Cannot Keep (Allen & Unwin) by Beatrice Colin
A love story against the odds that begins in a hot-air balloon above Paris.
To find out what makes these must-reads, check out our books round-up on page 158 of our May issue.
For more info on these and other great reads, visit penguinrandomhouse.co.za
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.